Research Funding Services and Management
Mor Research Applications manages research funds for doctors and researchers who are employed by Clalit Health Services, under the terms of a Clalit directive issued in 1994. The Department Manager, Iris Raziel, has a 10-year track record in successful and efficient management of funding on behalf of Clalit researchers.
Some of the advantages:
- Your fund is managed in secured banking programs
- Use of funding is under the control of the recipient, eliminating beaurocratic approval procedures
- Financial arrangement allows for VAT refunds or exemptions
- Administrative and accounting services are provided by Mor, freeing the researcher to concentrate on research
- Fund recipients receive individual attention and guidance throughout the project until its conclusion
Funding managed by Mor can be used for diverse purposes, at your discretion:
- Hiring research assistants and lab workers
- Purchase of special equipment, materials or reference books
- Establishment of a laboratory under the auspices of Clalit
- Participation at professional conferences in Israel or abroad
Use of research funding is governed by existing procedures and agreed principles in Clalit Health Services. For more information, please contact Iris Raziel, Mor Funding Department: Tel. 03-9233227, 9232771.